Insect control air curtains for cafes, restaurants, and catering businesses
Restaurants, cafes, and catering businesses can attract insects such as flies, mosquitoes, and other insects. Food waste can also be a source of attraction for any number of insects or even rodents.
Our FLY anti-insect air curtains offer a cost-effective solution to help eliminate insect issues in the indoor space.
The FLY model is available in five different models suitable for various needs.
1. FLY K air curtain is suitable for doors up to two meters in height.
2. FLY KL model for doors up to 3 meters in height.
3. FLY KBB air curtain is recommended for doors up to 3.5 meters in height.
4. FLY KXL air curtains are designed for large doors- up to 4 meters in height.
5. Compact FLY is a model suitable for service windows, ideal for installation in restaurants, kiosks, or guardhouses.
FLY air curtains must comply with a series of requirements:
- At service entrances, the air curtain flow must have a thickness between 5 and 12 cm and a minimum speed of 8 m/s.
- It is recommended that the air curtain model used would be more potent than required by normal standards.
Ideally, the discharge diffuser should be adjustable, with the variability of 15° or 20° from the vertical line and oriented towards the outside of the establishment or space to be insulated.
It must cover the entire door or even slightly overlap it on both sides. This is to ensure optimal performance and avoid gaps where insects can enter.
In addition to insects, FLY air curtains can prevent access for rodents. According to several studies, the sensation caused by the air curtain's air on their skin repels rodents and, therefore, they avoid the area.
To isolate areas from insects and pests, outdoor installation is recommended.